View Single Post
Old 05-31-2010, 08:44 AM   #3617
Idahosam
Set Adrift

Oddometer: 4,098
Great JOb on stitching those pictures together Toni.

I didn't really take too many shots all considered, but it was beautiful in the highland desert this time of year. As stated with two off playing in the mud Jason and I decided to make it a leisurely ride enjoying the sights so as to not get to far ahead, which of course in the long run was a mute subject.

Jason doing on the fly shots with a SLR; flying along and then he'd pull that big thing out snap-snap and back in the tank bag.... he was gettin good at it too

We arrived at the Cliffs campground and took a half hour break waiting for the other two this was at 2/3ths through the Byway.

I walked down to the almost full campground, hum! must be memorial weekend stopped at the information Kiosk...... cool so here I am

Interesting

Spring is trying real hard to break out and I saw this and thought Hey LadyBug this is for you

We arrived at JV had a good late lunch and some great story telling by a couple of old locals to keep us entertained until the mud boggers showed.

A few shots on the way into Leslie Gulch

At the campground, a bit crowded but what the hay.

Toni promptly fell into a comatose state in the orange tent while I chatted with the neighbors whom offed me a beer.

Followed by a decent sunset

Was a good day!

To travel is to discover that everyone is wrong about other countries.
Aldous Huxley
Idahosam is offline   Reply With Quote