View Single Post
Old 06-01-2010, 09:52 PM   #102
RocketMoto OP
2 Many Motersikles

Oddometer: 931
Quote:
Originally Posted by Duster929
Wait a sec, I thought this was covered, either in this thread, or the other big Sena thread. Can't you pair the BB's two different profiles to different devices? For example, can't you pair the headset profile to the Zumo, and the AVCP (or whatever the acronym is) for music to the Sena?

Or am I misunderstanding how this is supposed to work. I actually use the exact same equipment as the poster above (Zumo and BB8900), so I'm curious to see if this can be made to work.

--- D
Duster --

Good question - the answer is... it depends; some phones will, and some not. The A2DP streaming music profile wants to pair to a 'headset'. The 'phone' also wants to pair to a headset (or hands-free - essentially a headset with some additional capabilities like phone book, dialpad, etc). Depending on the phone, you may be to pair to only one headset or hands-free at a time. You may be able to make phone calls over the A2DP profile and when using the phone, the music will mute and will resume when the phone call is completed.

I haven't tried the BlackBerry Curve with a Sena headset so I can't say for sure.
Autocom | TPX Radar/Laser | Sena Bluetooth
| Hi-Power LED Lights
Shorai Battery | Techmount | Powerlet | Rowe PDM60 | Skene Design

RocketMoto is offline   Reply With Quote