View Single Post
Old 06-03-2010, 07:10 PM   #249
Bluebull2007 OP
Adventurer

Oddometer: 5,029
Quote:
Originally Posted by HogWild
I think I see gold, silver, and lead in the rocks on those hills. Seems to me your rides are really mineral scouting trips. So your bike should be a business expense, and your rides should be done on company time! Just pick up a stone or two and bring it back to the office as proof you're doing real work out there.
So true. I see the rocks really up close at times too! In fact, I often buy it (the ground) from time to time.

Time for some video.

The first one is a condensed version of about half my weekend training route to where I meet with the enduro guys to go off with them. So I get up early to meet them at 9 and I have to ride this back when I'm pumped at the end of the day. For your viewing amusement, I have arranged a couple of off's at my expense. Nothing too serious, I need to take it easy out there on my own.

The second video is perhaps more interesting and is the first part of our ride from sea level up to 1,000m (3,100" for the yanks). In this video we get up to around 300m and I thought it was reasonably extreme, perhaps for the rest of you its only challenging:

But you'll have to wait until next time for the final episode, which I thought was really quite hectic.

Bluebull2007 screwed with this post 06-03-2010 at 07:15 PM
Bluebull2007 is offline   Reply With Quote