View Single Post
Old 06-13-2010, 06:59 AM   #6329
Tony216!!!!
My wife's pet.

Oddometer: 86
Quote:
Originally Posted by mrxinpa
Great Grab there Tony. Did you check in with Security at Sunny Rest? I'm supreissed he didnt tell you that hey there where 2 bikes here just a few minutes ago taking pictures of that sign...We mush have just missed you by about 15 minutes. We where ahead of you getting the tag but Bruced gettting the photo posted. Since it was damn dear 8:00 I thought we would go for a quick ride to get home before the rain started. Then upon arriving at home I had some technical difficulties getting my photo's to load then, Wham you slipped that in there Good Job!!
I was waiting to be bruced. But I figured superslab down, backroad ride home and the weather doesn't look that bad (boy was I wrong). I figured even if I get bruced it'll be fun. I posted it from the location, so you were probably there way ahead of me.

Quote:
Originally Posted by DenniSMC
Not surprised Tony got the Nuddie tag. I am just surprised Knobby wasn't with him....
knobby was busy; torque was on.

I didn't call him, I figured that he would too busy trying figure out if he can get all four girls in his bed or if it's party in the downstairs.

...When?

Tony216!!!! screwed with this post 06-13-2010 at 07:13 AM
Tony216!!!! is offline   Reply With Quote