Originally Posted by WARRIORPRINCEJJ
1. There is a female connector, between the cylinders, that resembles the horn connectors. It has a transparent blue rubber cover, and appears to be disconnected from a corresponding male connector that is screwed into the front cylinder. What are they...and are they supposed to be connected?
2. There are two hoses that are connected to what I could call the intake manifold area, on the right side. One hose has a screw placed in it, and the other was attached to the right, bottom of the airbox. I assume that the Dealer did this during the SAS/Canisterectomy. Are they supposed to be done that way?
3. How do you adjust the floats in the carbs.?
1. Already answered - its your oil pressure switch
2. The bit on the right-bottom of the airbox is just a blank. Its doing the same job as your screw. Nothing to worry about. Personally, Id put a screw in both - then they are easier to get to when balancing carbs
3. You have to bend this tab
From here: http://www.ktm950.info/how/carbs/Jetting/h2w_kit.html