View Single Post
Old 06-22-2010, 03:30 PM   #6
dirtbound4Max
Hangin' 10 on the F8

Oddometer: 334
Thumb Great Meeting You Guys!!!!!!!!!!

Dude ~ Looks like you guys are off to a great start on a great ride!!! It was cool meetin' ya'll in town today and I wish you the best of luck on the rest of your ride. As for your time in Colorado, and like I said earlier, if you guys run into any trouble and need some roadside / trailside assistance, please don't hesitate to call me anytime (Day or Night). In case you lost it, I also just sent you my cell number via a PM. I don't usually do it but for the next ten days, I'll be sure to keep it on me 24 hours a day. Also, if you need some help with that beer, let me know and I'll put a team together!! Speaking of beer and riding ~ I told you about our trip through Lake City, well, while there, we had one of the locals the "Hook us UP!!!!" Details and pics on page 3 (post #31) of my current RR. Long story short, Mike was one cool Dude and if you need any sort of logistical support like that (i.e., firewood and beer!), Lemme Know! It will give me a good reason to play hookie from work! : )

That's it for now man. Take Care and "Ride it like you stole it" Brother!.........................Sean

Oh Yeah, I almost forgot.................

Subscribed!!!!!!!!!!

dirtbound4Max screwed with this post 06-22-2010 at 03:42 PM
dirtbound4Max is offline   Reply With Quote