Thread: Usa Tor
View Single Post
Old 06-27-2010, 06:19 PM   #25
MAN OF BLUES
COG #5977 EX-TECH EDITOR

Oddometer: 3,052
Wicked New Tag

Well, it was a great weekend, super Rally, super friends, and I got a nut.
As you saw in my "grab" post, I took Nutzo out of Pa. and carried him across the Mason-Dixon, and over to Manchester Md. for partying with the COG group...Now they all know about this game, and there was a lot of interst in it from those that saw Nutzy....
My pal Guy B Young was willing to roll with me this a.m. when i told him my drop zone, and a bunch of other COG'rs decided to make the run, and have some BB-Q after the drop, Before GBY and i headed home to Richmond...I wanted to plant Nutzo in my state, but the plot thickens,so off we went...
En route we got here:

Mr. Nut didn't get to have a cig, But we were all having a hoot, letting him know he will be "on the water" till someone grabs him up....

these shots above, were taken in Md.

at the exact point of Md. and Va. line, on the Potomac, I firmly affixed this fella to the Md. end of the barge, tiewrapped to the diagonal pipe that braces up the sign, he looked worried, and a bit green around the gills.....he'll get used to the ride for sure....

the folks on the boat were enjying all the ADV salutes wayyyyyy too much...

so after the river ride, Guy and I bid farewell to Nutzy, and off we went....

these are shot from the Va. side of the Potomac....

note which end of the boat, and where he is tiewrapped on to that pipe, so you can get to him fast once you get the bike parked on board, it only gives you 5 minutes to retrieve him, and get your shots on board, it's a short ride...so act fast, or you'll be going back and forth for $3 a pop...hehehehehee,
enjoy!!!!!!

when we last left Mr Nut, he was in Virginia...my home, so I'll call it a Va. Tag drop....

edited to call it a Va. tag drop for the map.....

MAN OF BLUES screwed with this post 06-28-2010 at 08:19 AM
MAN OF BLUES is offline   Reply With Quote