View Single Post
Old 07-02-2010, 09:07 AM   #1
JustAdam OP
Bloody No's

Oddometer: 478
ChicagoLand Dual-Sport Riders - Come out and RIDE! We are GROWING!

Just wanted to let everyone know that our little club is almost at 100 riders now :)

Currently we are working on our own web site too, ChicagoDualSport.com (Right now it just forwards to our MeetUp site (http://www.meetup.com/Chicagoland-Du...torcycle-Club/)

Purpose of this thread, is to bring awareness to our club. Not sure, but I suspect that there are many riders in the area who just do not know that there is a club like this!

We do a fair amount of rides - based on ALL levels of riders too, some are easier than others and mostly paved road, and then there are some that may be a bit more challenging and do have some nice off-road sections as well.

We would really like to see 1000 people in this group - I am sure it can be done in time.

If you are not doing anything this Sunday, there is a ride starting in Elgin and should be a great time, and again this is for ALL riding levels from the MOST BEGINNER, all the way up to the MOST ADVANCED, its really a ride for EVERYONE.

So as it is stated in my sig, "Come out and RIDE" - I can personally assure you this is a fantastic group of people, both beginners and advanced riders, both men and women, and literally from all walks of life - so do yourself a favor for once in your life - join today and have some fun!

This is from the Starved Rocked Ride:

Hope to see some of you this Sunday @ 9 AM - ready 2 ride
My DRZ400E pics
Sold the KLR and now I roll on a DRZ400E, thats right, its an E!
JustAdam is offline   Reply With Quote