View Single Post
Old 07-02-2010, 03:08 PM   #1
Wasp OP
Supa10 pilot

Oddometer: 1,062
XT1200Z: The new WaspWorks Super Tenere, in detail and the evolution

Hi guys.

I finally picked up the new bike yesterday and got to bring it home for the first photo shoot.
To back track a little bit, I have actually had the opportunity to run the bike in at the dealers over the last few days. I had the dealer do the first oil drop and filter replacement and all was good to go.

I managed to get a small off road ride during my journey home yesterday and, apart from the need for knobbies, all is really cool.

What a great bike... I will go into a few reviews and rants later but it is a great ride.

You will see from the pics that I am still waiting on most of the accessories to arrive from the east.
So far I have received the top box inner bag, one pair of LED indicators (still waiting on the other pair), and the tank pad.
I really like the tank pad, I think it integrates really well with the bike.

Its 5:30am here in Perth at the moment and I am loaded up with two Ducati's about to head down to the dyno in Bunbury as a part of final development of some Waspworks Power up kits, http://www.waspworks.com/index.php?m...=index&cPath=1
I am out of time to offer a ride report but I did want to leave a few pics and will get back onto discussing the bike and what my future plans are later.

P.S- The bike was probably home for one hour before I had the L/H side cover off the muffler to see whats going on under there.
I can see a carbon replacement happening in the very near future...

Talk soon.

Greg.

Wasp screwed with this post 07-03-2010 at 07:51 AM
Wasp is offline   Reply With Quote