View Single Post
Old 07-03-2010, 05:02 PM   #6
redog1
KLR650-2009

Oddometer: 1,791
Pissed Ok, here we go....

Quote:
Originally Posted by lionsroaar
With this being my first RR I just want to start off by saying I appreciate all the hard work from you other FF'ers who have come before and you're an inspiration. In that vein, I hope you enjoy this short RR...If not, piss off...
Redog1 and I have been planning a TAT trip for September and this was our shakedown run on new bikes and with new gear to make sure we weren't forgetting or screwing anything up big time before being a couple of thousand miles from home. That being said, I think it came off pretty well except for some issues with the GPS/devil box and a few close calls and spills...Anyway, onward and upward...

Here are the bikes loaded for bear at our breakfast meeting spot in Jackson California...I'm on a 2009 TE610 and Redog1 is on a 2008 KLR. I think I ended up paying for breakfast...You know how cheap those F'ing KLR guys are...

[IMG][/IMG]
It's an '09 KLR and yes you bought this breakfast, and I paid for gas at our first gas stop, campgroud fees for the second night and breakfast Sunday morning. Other that that we each paid our own expenses to the best of my knowledge And yes I'm a cheap F----r! OOPS, you bought the beer, but I brought brandy, not my fault you don't like brandy. Never leave home without the TP.

redog1 screwed with this post 07-03-2010 at 05:08 PM
redog1 is offline   Reply With Quote