View Single Post
Old 07-08-2010, 04:48 PM   #3085
R3B
Lazy Motorcyclist

Oddometer: 1,279
Quote:
Originally Posted by dcstrom
Can someone with more French than me give us a synopsis of the MotoRevue video comparison of the S10 and GS Adventure?
Well my french is a wel a french to me...

But the vid says it all, both machines ride the same bumpy twotrack road, the beemer does it Salse because of the telelever paraleve disharmony and the Tenere, well it looks like it just irons out the bumps in the track, giving its rider time to look at the surroundings, were the beemerboy is fighting the bull-mastiff.

Makes any comment quite superflouis

Oh and about faceplanting, do you deflate your tires a little before comencing offroad, that makes tires get losts of extra grip, but don't go under 1,5 front 1,8 rear in rocky terrain otherwis you'll have to see the wheelsmith regularly

"The engine has less character"

Yup, its not a hysterical housewife with lots of dips in her happines curve, no punctual blues at 4500 with the Yammi engine

So it has less character not to say it misses a nasty character like toouthache, like we say under the sea.

People lacking excitment in themselve and seeking it in a Tenere, will be dissapointed, it's quite nice complacent travel companion that won't be tiresome grumpy or mindblowing exhuberant, just a nice guy to do some track with, doesn't talk much but is very nice to have around.

Riding tips: . -----www.LazyMotorbike.eu-----

R3B screwed with this post 07-08-2010 at 05:10 PM
R3B is offline   Reply With Quote