Thread: HBurgNinja
View Single Post
Old 07-11-2010, 07:13 PM   #89
Michhub
Major Medical

Oddometer: 3,771
Great job Mike...I can only add a few select shots. I will say this, the temps. in WV were heavenly, the roads fantastic and trying to keep up with you and Madstrom.....next to impossible (hey, I had knobby tires, thats my story)...the 'road' from Helvetia to Pickens was my kinda surface
I will also say that Rella & her little establishment is quite unique and I would not hesitate to get that Meatloaf 'sandwich' with mashed & gravy again, it was awesome after a long day in the saddle I let the selected shots do the talking...

Oh wait, Mike doesn't want HIS picture taken...

Everyone thought, what would happen if these rocks let loose...Ah, well, they have been that way for 313 million years so..........Rella mentioned them and how the local gov't tried to get them taken down, she said, "We faught them!" obviously the locals won that battle...

Along the way Sunday HB recommended the Hghland scenic HW known as 150...very nice!

Sorry HB dad but...what were you doing over there

We experienced some fabulous views...

HB made us hike and stuff...

It was worth it though...you EVER seen rock like this

Notice HB pullin' away from Madstrom...you shouldn't bait him like that Mike

Great fun was had by all...Chuck got introduced to a unique collection of inmates and hopefully he'll keep hanging out with us
Bonsai Elephant - "
Life without a 990 is no life at all!"
Michhub is offline   Reply With Quote