View Single Post
Old 07-13-2010, 11:41 PM   #65
WARRIORPRINCEJJ OP
Not in the clique...

Oddometer: 9,723
Quote:
Originally Posted by HickOnACrick
...Is there anything that can be done to stop this annoyance?...
Yes.

Change this...

Quote:
Originally Posted by HickOnACrick
...I am running stock jetting...
The carbs. have the "decel." circuit. However, from my recent experience, they are still a little lean from south of 1/3 throttle.

I didn't mess with the above circuit on mine. However, richening it up a bit (everywhere else on the low end) did wonders for the decel. popping.

I am going to hazard a guess that, during your recent move, you probably lost about 1000-2000 feet of elevation. Plus, more importantly, I betcha' Lubbock is below the magic 4000' cut-off...which may be amplifying things a bit.

Geez...I feel like I have been advertising for him all day. And, despite the fact that it is not my intent, you may want to holla' at Ken (Head2Wind). I am sure that he (or one of the experts here in the OC) will have a more "learned" answer for you.

Good Luck.

"There's a WEALTH of cool people and knowledge on ADV, there's also a decent sized pocket of douche bag assholes that think their ADV forum Post Count (Oddometer) is their badge at being experienced riders." goodcat8

WARRIORPRINCEJJ screwed with this post 07-13-2010 at 11:59 PM
WARRIORPRINCEJJ is offline   Reply With Quote