View Single Post
Old 07-15-2010, 11:18 PM   #93
Mr B
Gnarly Adventurer

Oddometer: 478
Quote:
Originally Posted by Odin69
If you want to go, I'll ride my 650 Dakar up. If no one is interested in going, I will probably trailer my DRZ there? The DRZ is easier for me to pick up by myself if it should happen.

Here is a link of the area, you can find places to stay on there.

http://www.plumascounty.org/

I have a reservation at the Antlers motel for Saturday August 21. From what I have been told, you will want to make a reservation as soon as you can? I guess it is a popular place to visit during the summer months?
Jason,
It is looking better and better for that weekend, for me anyway. My better half will be working Thur and Friday night so I can get away for the weekend.I can get my hand on a enclosed trailer, easier for me to load might trailor the bike up. I checked rooms, there are some available but I did not check out the antler. I was thinking of skipping out of work Friday in time to beat Sacramento traffic. anyone else interested in expanding your horizons that weekend? lasherman. memnok fire that GPS up and find some rides!!!

Leonardo da Vinci[/FONT]
Mr B is offline   Reply With Quote