View Single Post
Old 07-16-2010, 11:58 AM   #331
Bluebull2007 OP
Adventurer

Oddometer: 5,031
Quote:
Originally Posted by skibum69
just because your life revolves around a deep dark hole in the ground doesn't mean you can't stop to smell the flowers, like these in my front yard hahaha
Mine it all I tell ya!! Anyyyway, back to the topic:

I just found out from the race secretariat, there are 75 bikes and quads entered, with another 20 additional competitors last minute applications now being processed, so we are almost up to 100 bikes for the 2010 Dos Sert§es

Mark Coma, David Casteu, Ze Helio, Antonio Narino and a few other riding gods are all in. It was quite cool that in the same sentence the names Dave Peckham and Phil Bowman also popped up! No pressure Dave & Phil, it's apparently expected that you both will be serious contenders for the winners title this year

Interestingly, Cyril Despres did not register.... Im not that convinced he will be riding with KTM either, despite what peeps have been saying, after this year's spat with Coma seeing that Coma is now managing the KTM factory team. The plot thickens...I guess we will all know whats happening in a couple of months.
Bluebull2007 is offline   Reply With Quote