View Single Post
Old 07-21-2010, 08:18 PM   #4
HighFive
Never Tap-Out

Oddometer: 2,629
Aaaah....Seattle....yes indeed. Still feels like yesterday.

Yeah, that's what I meant. I'm still sore, nearly a week later. Gettin old, I reckon.

Funny how two people can have such different vantage points of the same situation. Cyborg is right....we met on the WRR Monster Thread. He kept posting these glorious photos of his heavenly mountain riding areas, and somewhere along the line I popped off my mouth (it happens): "I've got to come ride THAT with you".

But, it ain't easy getting to the PNW (that's Pacific Northwest for all you Rebels) when living in the center of No Man's Land (that's Oklahoma for all you Yankies). Took a year and some stunning cunning by Hotel Foxtrot to form a PLAN.....convince my kid she reeeeeally needs to check out the University of Washington for college. Cause Momma ain't gonna let her go up there all alone.

Ever hear of a slow boat from Oklahoma? No? Well, maybe you should put it on your Bucket List. Took a while, but we eventually arrived:

And the "Mountain" was out to greet us:

That would be the mighty Mt. Rainier. And it doesn't get a suntan very many days in the year. Yes sir, things were looking good.

So far anyway...

HF
Athena Big Bore Project WRRDualsport.com

HighFive screwed with this post 07-22-2010 at 06:37 PM
HighFive is offline   Reply With Quote