View Single Post
Old 07-21-2010, 09:37 PM   #5
HighFive
Never Tap-Out

Oddometer: 2,710
Now here's where those vantage points differ...

Cyborg's been braggin endlessly about his 150 hp dirtbike (RXV550 twin). Ok, maybe it was 75 hp, but when you spend most your time on a $2.50 dualsport with only about 25 hp, its same difference (a Bunch).

Man, I can't wait to ride that fire-breathing dragon!!! Besides, were just gonna take the tourist route...site see...take it easy on the simple two track and fire roads, and the like. At least that was supposed to be the plan, cause I still had a few days to spend with my daughter hiking around the hills in downtown Seattle. The trip was for her....remember!

But what's this I find upon arriving at Rancho Cyborg....??

That bad boy RXV is parked "on display" like its in the recovery room following surgery....except the doctor failed to finish the procedure!

And there is a teeny weeny 250cc Smoker on the trailer next to the 300 pound WRR.

Now, I may have been born at night....but it wasn't LAST NIGHT. This is the first moment I'm thinking I might be in a little trouble...ok a lot.

The dude has had a freaking year to get that RXV ready for this day. So, a likely story I think.....clutch burned out a week ago....uh huh...right.

HF
Athena Big Bore Project

HighFive screwed with this post 07-21-2010 at 09:50 PM
HighFive is offline   Reply With Quote