David Frétigné and Yamaha Motor France: 11 years of a rich collaborative ...
David Frétigné joined Yamaha as a pilot carrier through the dealer Chalon Motorcycle 1997-1998. Discovered by Jean-Claude Olivier, he joined in 1999 as an official driver Yamaha Motor France.
From his first outing with the team, he confirmed his talent with a first podium in Le Touquet, and offers over the years numerous victories and titles while fine-pitch to make:
- 5 championships in France Enduro
- 3 times World Champion ISDE (in class 400 4T, cat. 250 2T and cat. 250 4T)
- 5 time winner of the Rand-Auvergne
- 6 time winner of Clover Lozérien
- Winner of the 450cc category in Dakar in 2004, 2005 and 2009
- 4 times winner of the Shamrock
After the 2010 season, leaving David Frétigné Yamaha Motor France to give a new direction in his career.
In turn Yamaha Motor France will continue its commitment to the Dakar and the 2011 Enduro season with its pilots media.
We thank the driver for the beautiful pages of sports stories he wrote with Yamaha and wish the man all the best in his new challenges.
Source: Release Yamaha Motor France