View Single Post
Old 07-22-2010, 06:05 PM   #57
prometheus rising OP
Ghost In The Machine

Oddometer: 716
After 4,000 miles and change the stock seat seemed to be getting harder rather than a bit broken in. So after not riding for 3 days, I took off for a bit this morning to test out an item that UPS delivered yesterday...

The storms that swept through last night provoded a somewhat decent early morning with soft muted colors ...

As this was basically a test ride for the seat and i wanted to knock out some miles quicklyI made one stop only and it wasn;t to relieve my butt, I just dug the view

And apparently so did this guy..........

It looks like crazy weather tomorrow and Saturday with severe thunderstorms during the evening and afternoon both days and while it sucks for riding it usually means gorgeous views pre dawn and sunrise so it looks like 1 or 2 magic light sojourns coming up. Sunday looks like a beauty all day and i,m already mapping a route out

Thanks again to all who have stopped by and commented

Oh and I almost forgot - 125 miles on it and I.m loving the seat, Sunday I'll shoot for 250 and see how that feels

The Adirondacks and Beyond ADV ride report

prometheus rising screwed with this post 01-18-2014 at 11:25 AM
prometheus rising is offline   Reply With Quote