View Single Post
Old 08-01-2010, 05:42 PM   #77
prometheus rising OP
Ghost In The Machine

Oddometer: 722
Stress relief, perfect weather and the border patrol

After a week of self induced stress, when i woke up yesterday morning and looked out upon the day I knew it was going to be a perfect one for riding

I just wanted to ride, no stops besides fuel and no camera, I did however relent and took the canon p & s and headed North.

After a couple hours I came around a corner full tilt boogie and up ahead there were flashing lights, orange traffic cones and men in uniform, state troopers, sheriffs and border patrol WTF i,m at least 75 miles from the border. After checking the inspection and plate stickers it suddenly became Q & A.

Border Patrol - where are you coming from

Me - Debating if I should reply - Yo no Hablo Ingles - I quickly decided humor was not an option here, so I answered a few questions and was soon on my way

Yes i did ask if I could take a picture to which the reply was - We're done here, move on.

So I did, it was too perfect a day to wastye, temps ranged from 65 in the morning to 74 by the time i returned home

So one stop for the law, 1 for gas and 2 for pics......

The Adirondacks and Beyond ADV ride report

prometheus rising screwed with this post 01-18-2014 at 12:33 PM
prometheus rising is offline   Reply With Quote