View Single Post
Old 08-08-2010, 09:14 AM   #1
Gramp-Z OP
Studly Adventurer

Oddometer: 752
An Old Man plays with his Wee

[IMG][/IMG]
Hello everyone , this is my first stab at a mini rr , so bear with me . Introductions first . I have been riding a little over 40 years and have had many kinds of bikes . But I haven't had an "enduro" since the early 70s . And I quit trail riding around 81' . This site has given me the urge to take the roads less travelled . Enter my latest bike , an 08' Wee . This pic was from the day I brought her home , notice she has no farkles . This report covers a couple of short day rides to get a feel for her on some gravel roads . The first ride on July 16th up to Stampede Pass . I left Maple Valley and ran up Highway 18 to I-90 , then up to where I could get on Tinkham Rd . Was a nice day for a ride , a little cool . Haven't got any mesh armor pants yet . I am not much for picture taking (skilz wise) , just a cheap 10 MP crap camera and a non HD GoPro . Here are a few shots from that ride .
[IMG][/IMG]

[IMG][/IMG]

[/IMG]

Sorry for the sound on video , just turn the sound off or down . Have to admit riding the wee on washboard and loose gravel has a different feel than my V45 Sabre or any of my last dirt bikes .
Gramp-Z is offline   Reply With Quote