View Single Post
Old 08-21-2010, 08:18 PM   #67
melville OP
Beastly Adventurer

Oddometer: 1,290
Quote:
Originally Posted by bmwhacker
I ended up with the same "starter relay wiring I.D." problem on my R100S - /6 BMW build...ended up taking the tin cover off the starter relay and identified the individual componants by comparing to the wiring diagram of the relay....I had a slightly better detailed wiring diagram of the relay than seen in this thread. In any event it was sorted out.....
This helped a lot (thanks to G Ryals!):

http://www.airheads.org/content/view/159/98/

It includes a schematic showing physical layout of terminals and colors going to it.

Meanwhile, I got my lever perches back from PC, and after foodling about with them, got them installed:

And or course, once installed, I had to check the fit:

I do have enough bits in process, here and elsewhere, to make it a roller, but not everything has made it home yet. Mrs. melville has offered to push me around on the dolly, but she'll require me to make MC noises to do so.
Call me Mel. Some years ago- never mind how long precisely- having little or no money in my purse, and nothing particular to interest me at home, I thought I would ride about a little and see the other parts of the world. It is a way I have of driving off the spleen and regulating the circulation.
melville is offline   Reply With Quote