View Single Post
Old 08-27-2010, 08:14 PM   #87
Boatman
Take me down bitch!

Oddometer: 10,031
Quote:
Originally Posted by MAN OF BLUES
I dunno bro,
I think you and the HR crew would be up his ass sideways if he pulled that crap over here....
We play tag a bit differently...don't we?
I think it sucks ass personally, having moved this bitch, and played it right...(only to have some knob steal it or pull it off the boat and toss it, with signatures on it...forking the game up for boatman)
no foookin way you can say you play TOR, and forget the fookin' obligatory "money shot..."

I'll be down in HR with my spare windshield in the back of the truck next week ....

game on
oh, and now it IS a rule:
http://www.advrider.com/forums/showp...15&postcount=1

Jeez man,,,, check the NE TORs, Chucks an avid tagger in a number of them. Chuck loves to ride so much that he rode all the way over to the RA in Pownal, VT from the western Daks just to chat for 5 minutes before hopping back on the bike to head for home. It's a silly game and some people take them WAY too seriously. This TOR has been languishing for quite some time before I took the initiative to chase it down. Personally I didn't think it was that great of an idea to tie the nut to a place on the ferry that was open for all to see,,, some kid probably found it and tossed it into the river.

I'm done. Tag On!!

Hi/low beam conversions for: Trail Tech, Baja Designs
Boatman is offline   Reply With Quote