View Single Post
Old 08-31-2010, 01:48 PM   #3
PinIt2WadIt
Adventurer

Oddometer: 76
Thumb I Wanna Go...RIGHT NOW!

Hey Pops,

Glad you got the ball rolling on a trip report. Hard to get much accomplished at work when I'm daydreaming about our Misty Mountain Hop! This thread won't help much, but what the hell.

K8E has been real good about wanting me to take this trip with you guys. After the smell of your riding boots and socks last year , I was trying to convince her to maintain our plans and go to Cozumel. I figure I will just make sure I pitch my tent upwind of your riding gear and I'll be fine (lub you Pops).

I'm stoked that BBB has a Strom now! Not that I have anything against Harleys, it will just be nice to ride some unpaved stuff as a group. When BBB borrowed your bike last year and we went for a 'spirited' jeep road ride (BBB raped your bike Pops ), I figured it was only a matter of time until he bought an 'adventure' bike...he was having too damn much fun. I foresee good times, the first of which begins in just a few more days!

My Wee is loaded and ready to head out as soon as I can sneak out of the office on Thursday. I'll get K8E set up with an ADV account so she can contribute while we are away...
PinIt2WadIt is offline   Reply With Quote