View Single Post
Old 09-01-2010, 01:26 PM   #17
JMo (& piglet) OP
Dakar Dazed

Oddometer: 3,265
Quote:
Originally Posted by drc42
Jenny,

You should do some sort of grass-roots fund raising like the Team Wild West guys did for Dos Sortoes. I would gladly buy an overpriced T-shirt from you!
Hee hee - yes, that is one of the things I've got in mind - I know a guy who knows a guy, and once I get a few sponsors on board, I plan to put together a design for a 'team shirt' for sure...

I also want to get a dedicated website up and running ideally (rather than use Facebook or similar), to use as a portal for info and uploads, but also so that people can order and pay for merchandise on line... I know I could do this through PMs and Paypal for example, but they take such a chunk that I'm looking at other ways to offer that facility...

In the next couple of weeks things should be up and running (although I'll be in Moab for a week from 12th September) - I do have a couple of product sponsors lined up already, but the problem (as always) is getting cold hard cash to help pay for the entry fee and assistance support team costs... it's frightening!

J x
JMo (& piglet) is offline   Reply With Quote