View Single Post
Old 09-05-2010, 12:10 PM   #92
prometheus rising OP
Ghost In The Machine

Oddometer: 722
A visit with Max

A visit with Max most always costs me money, of course the Max I refer to is Max BMW and this particular visit was for the 6,000 mile run in. And sadly the stock battlewings have just about run their course

Let me back up a bit and review my maintenence history:600 mile service done with 714 miles in the clock. I'm fanatical about changing the oil every 3,000 miles so the 2nd oil change was done at 3,726

And since I'm equally fanatical about getting my moneys worth I had anticipated having a touch over 6,700 miles by the time I pulled in, however
plans had been altered and a planned ride never happened.

So I took off a bit before 6:00 am to put as many miles as I could before my 9:00 am appointment

It started out cool and the dampness near the river created an eerie blue sunrise

It's hard to believe that a few trees have already attained their fall colors and are dropping their leaves

Moving out of the river valley and a few clicks to the west the morning took on new more cheerful tones

Then it was a straight run to the super slab to rack up the miles in a northward direction

The Adirondacks and Beyond ADV ride report

prometheus rising screwed with this post 01-18-2014 at 12:31 PM
prometheus rising is offline   Reply With Quote