View Single Post
Old 09-08-2010, 10:41 PM   #155
LittleWan
You can do it!

Oddometer: 1,760
Quote:
Originally Posted by EnderTheX
Hi Kelly, thanks! I hope these pics answer our questions, I am really impressed ya'll did this stuff two up! I look forward to reading your experience out there!

Here is a link to the full sized picture (right click and save link as):http://enderthex.smugmug.com/Motorcy...98_JfUi4-O.jpg

I marked up the picture so you can see the points we are talking about. The falls are on the right and I think the pass and the steps are just out of view. I looked through the rest of my pics I didn't upload (tons of em!) but didn't find a better view...

Hi Oliver,
THANK YOU! Oh, thank you so much for going through all that trouble (satellites and everything ).

I'm sure you were thinking, "Who the hell is this annoying person and how do I get him/her out of my freaking ride report?!"

Okay, I had the placement of the steps right (in my head, at least), I just don't know the names of anything. So the Bridal Falls are the ones near that house. Gotcha. I thought the waterfall that everyone poses in front of was called Bridal Falls, which doesn't even make sense (and that's why it was the Summer of STUPID).

After looking at your tracks, and seeing (and understanding) how you went UP Imogene and down Black Bear - wow, BigWan and i are sooo envious of you and Chris! What an awesome ride.
And THAT'S why it pays to plan ahead...we are finding out we missed all kinds of good stuff.

I'm really sorry to hear that it didn't go...um. Smoothly. I don't want to ruin things for the rest of your readers, but we'll all be tuning in to find out what happened!

p.s. I'm so slow, it will be a while before our RR gets to Black Bear - I can PM you when I get to that point if you don't want to slog through the rest :)

Oso bored? you can find the rest of our ride reports HERE
make stupid your favorite!
LittleWan is offline   Reply With Quote