View Single Post
Old 09-09-2010, 01:55 PM   #2
Senderofan
Strom-neophyte

Oddometer: 4
ADV Riders:

Just wanted to drop a quick note regarding Yukon's Vinyl's. I own the DL 1000 in the pictures. These vinyl's are professionally designed and manufactured. My specific goals were to add something that would set the bike apart from its mundane factory appearance and increase safety. Yukon has done an outstanding job on both goals. I can tell you....with his instructions...these are very easy to apply. The night photos don't do justice as to how well the reflective material works....my silver ends up being extremely bright white. My bike really needed further reflective materials being it is basically all black.

If you're looking for something to transform the look of your bike...and perhaps add additional safety....seriously consider these vinyl's. Yukon is great to work with...he's got great advice on placement and colors for the vinyl's. And the product is professional grade.

Thanks,

Wayne

P.S.

I have no affiliation with Yukon. I'm new to ADV Riding...and have had my V Strom since mid July. I just wanted to share how these vinyl's far exceeded my expectations!
Senderofan is offline   Reply With Quote