View Single Post
Old 09-26-2010, 12:50 PM   #77
Camel ADV OP
aka Oso Blanco

Oddometer: 1,353
Quote:
Originally Posted by lmclamore
I was about to ask GNP77...Aren't you running out of good riding weather up there or is Calgary typically better off than your eastern neighbors? In any event, it will be nice to test out your 36L before it gets too cold. Thanks again for the great pictorials on this and the valve adjustment.

I haven't ridden basically all this year. We got back from the RTW trip in Nov and I think I put 1000km on since then. I started a new business this spring and was working 12-14hrs 6 or 7 days a week for most of the summer. Things have slowed down now (very seasonal business) and I have time to work on things. For the next few years I expect I won't be riding much in the summer which sucks but the up side is that I have ZERO work from Oct to April so I will be able to do 5 or 6 months trips south. We'll be leaving Calgary on Oct 16 and heading to South America. I expect we'll be back early April. Africa next year I hope. I know, it's a tough life but somebody has to do it

Proud member of Team Canada for the 2014 BMW GS Trophy

AT-BZ-CA-CN-CO-CR-CZ-CH-FR-DE-GB-GT-HN-IE-JP-KZ-KR-LI-LU-MX-NL-NI-PL-RU-SV-UA-US
Camel ADV is offline   Reply With Quote