Originally Posted by notmybikemodelname
I'm looking for 2-3 more SPOTWALLA monitors for the KOTW. I have pulled out of the ride to support only and we will be monitoring SPOTWALLA from our mobile positions at all times.
You must fit the following qualifications:
- Work on a computer for a living and be able to leave the SPOTWALLA screen open from 7am to 6pm.
- I must know you.
I need you to:
- Monitor the SPOTWALLA site as much as possible
- Contact support personnel (also on SPOTWALLA) that are closest to any rider requiring aid/assistance.
- If a 911 message arrives on SPOTWALLA, contact a support person to be sure that we're aware of it.
- We will provide you with all of the pertinent cell and sat phone numbers, includig all riders and support.
The chances that we'll need your services are very slim and at most you will have a front row seat to this epic event.
If you can do this, please contact me via PM or e-mail at firstname.lastname@example.org
me sitting on front seat... and cool to have the eye on the sky...
keith gave me the list this morning.
make sure you FFs bring home souvenir for me....