View Single Post
Old 10-10-2010, 08:05 AM   #34
EnderTheX OP
Drunken Squirrel

Oddometer: 2,714
After checking out those riverside campsites we proceeded east and hit some pavement. On the maps this pavement looked promising, AR-23 going north. It was super curvy but crowded because there was some rally going on in the area and the pirates were out in force! :ymca (Nothing against pirates, I just really enjoy saying that word )

We rapidly caught up with a slow moving group and there was no way to pass because it stretched on as far as we could see. I went into worm mode and crawled at 10mph on a strait until we saw someone catching up with us and then wrung the throttle to get some good twisties in, repeat as needed, worked pretty good.

There was a photographer along the route but I haven't been able to find my picture!

In the back woods there are lots of cool old structures and I got a few shots to contribute to the popular picture thread.

I was on the lookout for fall colors and noticed some trees had these berry clusters. Kinda reminds me of insects because of a large concentrations of berries (or fruits, whatever).

EnderTheX is offline   Reply With Quote