View Single Post
Old 10-10-2010, 03:05 PM   #37
EnderTheX OP
Drunken Squirrel

Oddometer: 2,710
Quote:
Originally Posted by ADVExplorer
ps - overdue, but tell Chris that an FJ Cruiser is about as similar to a PT Cruiser as his bike is to a pink Hello Kitty bicycle. my FJ kicks arse!
Haha, noted! I am intrigued by the FJ cruisers especially for their dirt oriented design. They seem to incorporate many practical features that less rugged vehicles exclude, such as the plastic body panels, sealed and waterproof interior and factory suspension package.

Quote:
Originally Posted by dwthump
Great RR! ...

Arghh, Pirates everywhere on every route even 40 miles away from E. Springs in large numbers.

Contrast this to my ride to Potosi, MO yesterday with a buddy of mine who said there was a BMW rally and swap meet at the fairgrounds. Very cool, ADV style bikes everywhere and the fairgrounds was filled with Beemers and tents and all around nice people that had ridden there from everywhere.
Darren
Thanks Darren Too bad you got caught in the middle of em

I would like to attend a BMW rally someday, especially if there are lots of advriders! I've never ridding in a group larger than 2 on long dirt trips so it may be quite an experience. Of course swapping stories would be great too, I love hearing about everyone's greatest exploits!

And so, as we proceed on the smooth dirt roads through the forest I come across the waypoint where some tracks (courtesy of other Arkansas riders in the regional forum) lead off the beaten path. Here are the coordinates of the trail-head.

It starts off in a really cool black dirt section that has some 4x4 tracks all around it. Someone has been having fun in this little area. This spot isn't too large and we are rapidly consumed by the forest.

EnderTheX is offline   Reply With Quote