View Single Post
Old 10-11-2010, 11:10 AM   #130
JMo (& piglet) OP
Dakar Dazed

Oddometer: 3,170
Quote:
Originally Posted by tserts
Hope I didn't miss it, but it seems that you have not made any progress regarding the website, I don't have the time to design anything (all by myself), but I would be willing to host you for free on my server, if we have any other volunteers we could start building it right off...
Hi tserts - that is a lovely offer, thank you!

The main reason I've not got any further with the dedicated website is having been away [in the USA] until last week, and the leg incident, I haven't had a moment to spare... compounded by the fact I've also just bought a house that needs totally renovating (like I haven't enough on my plate already?!) so have been trying to sort stuff out with that too!

I have another appointment with the bone doctor tomorrow, then heading home and will get on the case regarding the sponsor/supports packs, and a dedicated website - although, other than hosting photos and providing a link to buy the supports packs, using ADVrider as a blog actually works very well anyway?

I plan to assemble the website myself in iWeb, and then look at hosting options - so I may well be in touch!

J xx
JMo (& piglet) is offline   Reply With Quote