View Single Post
Old 10-20-2010, 06:57 AM   #26
Catskill
tree hugger

Oddometer: 1,783
I'm enjoying my pivot pegs. Purchased from Altrider at color in the Catskills. They were a pleasure to deal with in person AND they installed them for me (no extra charge) AND I had a chance to look at all their products in person...NICE stuff: well crafted, well priced, American made, beautiful, smart design....

My only complaint about the pivot pegs is I do have to watch my right foot...since the pegs do pivot, I have a tendency (on longer trips) to move my foot around in different positions to avoid rider fatigue, I end up accidentally, ever-so-slightly, rest my toe on the brake. I don't even realize I'm doing it but my husband usually chimes in on our intercoms and yells at me....to which I originally yelled back -I'M NOT ON MY DAMN BRAKE!-then I realized it was the right peg turning naturally so my toe hits it just enough to trigger the light....and I have hyper light brake lights so it can be pretty dangerous. I've learned to not get too comfortable and make sure it's just the ball of my foot on the pegs.

If we stuff the duck with chocolate, does that make him a fudge packer?
Catskill is offline   Reply With Quote