View Single Post
Old 10-22-2010, 08:02 PM   #21
GEEEE..S..BILL
Gnarly Adventurer

Oddometer: 112
Quote:
Originally Posted by 750Volts!
How about this Wednesday at San Tan Flats at 6:00pm? We can get some more details together. For those with have enough time we can catch a short ride afterwards. We can also set up a well planned out ride for the following Wednesday night.
Hey Bill I was having VF symptoms but had it as a teenager. Then it got worse and when I layed down I felt like drowning. They said it was very similar to VF and caused Congestive Heart Failure. My heart swelled to 2.5 times it's normal size. I have it very much under control, but I had the best heart doctor around. I have a souvenier in my chest that is armed with 750 volts of D/C power. If you start to get worse check out Dr. Chan at tri-city cardiology. (Persistant coughing, shortness of breath worsens when you lay down?)
Me my my kid have the same symptoms. We spend a lot of time at the local MX tracks and suck a ton of dust. Its been like 4 weeks and we are almost back to normal. We pretty much had VF symtoms as they read off the list.

I can do STF Wed at 6pm. Its good to know you carry some juice..if anybody ever has a dead battery! I have a buddy that has a programable giz hooked to his heart that is monitored via a wireless hook up at his home. His doc can program the thing for "better performance" with a laptop. He's still desert riding!

Glad you're OK!
GEEEE..S..BILL is offline   Reply With Quote