View Single Post
Old 10-23-2010, 08:09 PM   #30
Riff OP
Legend - In my Mind

Oddometer: 307
Housekeeping! I got a lot of pics from this years rides [so far]. The ride I took to Ohio Pyle [the second time this year] takes you past the Youghiogheny [the Yough locals make it sound like Youck!]. as we know it has been a dry summer..... well the pictures say it all.

Some one else proud of their ride.

This is up at "Ohio Pyle". Check the water lines on the rocks this gives more perspective when you consider what the guy in the middle of the falls is doing!

Still eye candy. God knows how to paint them!

Man knows how to capitalize on it!

But there are some things even man can't mess with like a mother and daughter Kodak Moment that too beautiful for words.

To get there we had to drive past the Yough! and It was a lot less damp than normal!

checking out the trees on the side of the bank and you see the normal water line. That's Rt 40 bridge looking west bound. Check out this next pic

My Riding partner. An Appalachian Fox! This area is not supposed to be beach front. She should be about fifteen feet under water normally.

This is the same view from the other direction me at the water looking back up at her.

That's not slowing some people down!

Time to head back to Cumberland for now!

More Later.

Riff

Riff screwed with this post 10-24-2010 at 01:09 PM
Riff is offline   Reply With Quote