View Single Post
Old 10-25-2010, 07:29 AM   #13
sakurama OP
on an endless build

Oddometer: 1,372
Thanks for posting those shots guys - I'm counting on everyone's participation to make this thread interesting. Because 9 guys from the east coast riding dirt bikes in Moab won't be

So as we have been planning this trip some guys bailed and some wavered and honestly I figured we'd end up with about 4-5 so to get 9 was a big surprise. When I saw 7 bikes in the elevator it finally hit me how big our group is - huge. Thankfully Flanny has been hard at work collecting GPS routes.

Our plan right now is to ride Book Cliffs outside of Grand Junction this coming Saturday as a shake down/warm up. Everyone gets in at different times with James and Christian getting in first (hopefully after Tom) on Friday night. They aren't staying on for the full week so are eager to ride every minute. Sunday is Rabbit Valley which should be a good full day warm up then off to Moab for trick or treating.

One of the issues we'll have is that in order to get 5 bikes in the trailer we had to take off the front wheels - we're hoping that once we're in Moab there will be little need for the trailer.

Now let's just hope that the bikes make it to Colorado!

Gregor
sakurama is offline   Reply With Quote