View Single Post
Old 11-03-2010, 07:11 PM   #7
toddiscdn
Take off, EH!

Oddometer: 1,006
- HANDLEBARS/RISERS
ProTaper Contour "Pastrana ATV", a high bend fat bar, with Protaper fat bar adaptors. I did have to slightly enlarge the stock rubber mounts to accommodate the large bolt on the protaper mounts. These bars came off my DRZ and have fallen over many, many time and are still in one piece.
- FOOTPEGS/FOOTPEG LOWERING
I had made some lowering brackets out of alum. but the did bend over time. So I got a spare set of stock pegs, cut off the peg, milled down the mount and welded them back on getting about 1.5 inch drop and slightly rearward.
These now sport the cheap IMS knock off pegs alailable on ebay for about 15 bucks.

- GRIPS/HEATED GRIPS
No heat yet. I now use Pro Grip 714 Dual Sport Grips and like them allot, but have used progrip pillow tops an like them as well
- THROTTLE TUBES
Just a motion pro replacement tube, as the stock grips are glued on with some sort of nuclear bomb proof glue and a new tube is easier than trying to get the old one off
- LEVERS/PEDALS
Stock
- CABLES
Stock
- GAUGES/INSTRUMENTS
Trailtech Vapor here as well, love it. This also spent a couple years on my DRZ before being moved over to the DR and is still holing up well through drops, rain, mud, etc. and still tickin.

Cheers, Todd

toddiscdn screwed with this post 11-03-2010 at 09:45 PM
toddiscdn is offline   Reply With Quote