View Single Post
Old 11-04-2010, 01:18 PM   #21
BoochZilla OP
Metal.Moto.Mania.

Oddometer: 762
Hi Be Rad,

Thanks for reaching out.

If you have any questions about measuring helmet size correctly, check out the video at the bottom.

Sit on your couch as long as you like in it, but don't take it on the road - if it hits the road we can't take it back!

With regard to exchanging, you send it back to us and we'll ship the size exchange to you for free! We offer free shipping on the first order as well.

If you want to do a flat out return for cash to your card, we do 90% to your card and 10% back in store credit. We used to have a 10% restock fee to help with free shipping and processing fees, but we did away with it in 2010 and now give you it all back. The 10% credit never expires. We try to be very fair.

We do offer $30 in TeamZilla Cash back on a C3 toward your next order.

In our opinion NO ONE has perfected the FM radio feature. I don't love it on anything in the market right now. That being said, when I spend more time in the SRC System it may end up better, and I will update here, but for the time being, the FM radio is not the reason to buy ANY comm unit on the market SRC or beyond. Bluetooth and Bike-To-Bike is great though.

The upside to the SRC is that it fits perfectly with the helmet and integrates the C3 neck roll which is the key feature in providing the quiet levels. It is also made by Cardo and compatible with the Cardo Q2 and Cardo G4. If mounted externally like a Q2 or G4 you would now have a noisemaking component throwing off the whole value of the helmet.

The downside of the SRC is that the 300 meter range is not as great as the Q2 or G4 due to a lack of external antenna. Its a tradeoff like anything else.

Let me know what other questions I could answer for you. Happy to do so.

Best,

Anthony

For sizing information check our our short video below:

Quote:
Originally Posted by Be Rad The Fish
Hi Anthony,

I'm interested in this helmet for myself and my pillion. A couple questions:

We'll do our best to measure for the proper size, but if we're wrong - Do you accept returns/exchanges as long as it's not used on the road and I would pay for return shipping?

Second: I've read in a lot of reviews that the SRC's FM radio has a static issue. Has that been resolved either at the factory or with a firmware update?

Thanks for your time.

Be Rad

'10 Multistrada 1200
'05 Monster S2R

BoochZilla screwed with this post 11-04-2010 at 01:46 PM
BoochZilla is offline   Reply With Quote