View Single Post
Old 11-04-2010, 04:31 PM   #22
BoochZilla OP
Metal.Moto.Mania.

Oddometer: 761
Hi Jim,

Going up a size is not the move, it just sets you up for a bad experience over time as it breaks in. The only way to know for sure would be to order your correct size or come by and see if it works. ( that is not me trying to get you to pull the trigger over the internets)

Update on the Long Oval: After some more monkeying today, the Arai profiel guy on TeamZilla (Chris) ended up taking the winter chin curtain (yes there are two) out and it seemed to work for him in a medium. I think that he was reaching a bit on it, but we shall see after a few weeks of riding if it truly is the best fit or if hes just too damn narrow and even he cant "will" it to fit.

I will keep you posted.

Anthony

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jim Williams
The only Shoei I've ever worn that fit was an X-11. They all hit me hard right in the forehead causing a headache within a few minutes. That said, I'm not sure if I've tried a RF-1000. I'm a med in both X-11 and Profile. I had a med. RSR2. Is it possible I should've just gone up to a large? I remember it being very snug, but in a good way.

'10 Multistrada 1200
'07 R1200GS
'05 Monster S2R
BoochZilla is offline   Reply With Quote