View Single Post
Old 11-10-2010, 11:42 AM   #1503
Motodisiac OP
Moto Terrorist

Oddometer: 3,473
I'm afraid it's going to be a while before we see Gore-Tex version of ladies jacket. Good news is that you have plenty of gear to wear

I was talking about this heated jacket. I think BASTION is probably the only glove that will fit over the IGNITION cuff.

You are hardcore riding in 30 degree weather. I was riding home in high 50's yesterday, and froze my ass off

D.

Quote:
Originally Posted by JingJing
I like the looks of the ladies Ventura jacket but I really want a goretex version so I guess I'll have to wait. Besides, hubby says I have to sell my other suits that I don't wear before I buy anything more.

BTW, I just found out that you can wear the Ignition into the 30's with proper layering even though I don't have any heated clothing. I saw in one of your previous posts that you can get some heated gear. What kind of heated jacket can you get - Gerbing's with microwire? Battery operated? I only have a 20 minute commute.

Also, I need a winter glove that has a larger gauntlet than my Kelvin's. It seems like the Bastion glove is the only glove that opens up wide enough to get over the cuffs of my Ignition.

Thanks!

Ducati Multistrada 1200 S - Adventure, Commuting, Track, Fun
CRF450X - Dirt Toy
Motodisiac is offline   Reply With Quote