View Single Post
Old 11-17-2010, 09:12 AM   #1513
nickn
Gypsy

Oddometer: 29
Question Choices choices!!!

I would like to make a complaint: Rev-It has too many good products to choose from and it's impossible to make up my mind! Even if I can decide on something, then there's color... silver/black, silver/red... size... a little loose, a little tight... on and on.

Ive been thinking about purchasing the Sand Jacket for weeks but cant seem to pull the trigger. I like the look, but I'm not a serious adventure rider YET and it seems overkill, and I don't like that zipper on the cuff, they always ride up. The Dragon is much more suiting to my needs and budget, but I cannot stand the black. I have the Air Jacket in Light Grey-Red and love-love that cream color textile.

So where does that leave me? One thing Rev-It doesn't have is a nice entry level winter jacket THAT'S NOT BLACK. I like some of their more casual options, like the CR, which won't be that warm. That CR in cream leather is gorgeous but am not a fan of leather or the price, the CR textile is nice too. It would be possible to import a Strada H20 from a UK online store...

I just don't know. And then there are pants and gloves too... That seems simpler. Probably the Factor or Sand pants and the Orion gloves. People advised not to get the Zoom gloves for some reason.

Just to let you know ahead of time, I think I should order this from the nearby Moto Guzzi/Rev-It dealer here in VA so I can support my local shop, which I'm sure you approve of (He only stocks 2 jackets, I wish I lived in Cali by your place!). Plus, this guy must be super-desperate for some business, there is never anyone in there and I feel a little bad. And I bring my Guzzi there because it's always breaking. I think they come from the factory with the service engine light on.

-Nick

nickn screwed with this post 11-17-2010 at 11:31 AM
nickn is offline   Reply With Quote