View Single Post
Old 11-21-2010, 05:56 PM   #9
DougZ73 OP
Lacks Freetime

Oddometer: 6,656
As soon as we got onto Skyline Drive, I started up the Go Pro. Not too much text for this post, just the pics.

I thought this shot was cool with the mountains in the background and Jeff being backlighted by the sun.

When we stopped at Skyland, is when I thought I put the camera on my helmet. I may have just been changing the SD card or batteries there, or both. This, side of stop, on the beginning of Skyline Drive, is where I changed to the helmet mount set up.

Leaves falling and rustling across the road in front of me. Luckily they were dry leaves.

Jeff and I swapped places while riding, as we often did.

Gotta love the carloads of tourist. They seem to like 20 MPH…..that is what many do.

Thought the sky was interesting on this one.

Stuck behind cars again..so I start looking off and enjoying the landscapes.

This is the end of the first series of the pictures from the GoPro camera. I culled out 29 worthy shots, out of 1251..for this set. 2.3%..great fun. Took over an hour to do this part, so that is gonna be it for tonight. More to come during the week.

As always, thanks again for checking it out.

EDIT: My buddy from the trip, Jeff, had taken all of the Gopro shots and merged them into a movie.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lgmepxYFxh4

Enjoy.

DougZ73 screwed with this post 01-07-2011 at 02:56 PM
DougZ73 is offline   Reply With Quote