Thinc2
Paciugo

Oddometer: 4,441
Quote:
Originally Posted by SafariBerg
Rally Dakar - Z Hlio aceita convite da BMW SpeedBrain Monster Energy
19/11/2010

So Paulo (SP)

A phone call in the morning of this Friday changed for better flat of the pilot of motorbike Z Helio, considered one of the main names of the rally cross-country of the present time. "I received a connection of the Wolfgang Fisher, leader of the BMW SpeedBrain Monster Energy, making official the invitation for defend the team in the Rally Dakar 2011. It is everything confirmed", anticipated the Brazilian. Bigger test of the modality in the world, the Dakar will be carried out between 1 and 15 of January in the Argentinian one and in the Chile.
Aboard a motorcycle SpeedBrain G450 RR BMW, Z Helio is going to face it supply by the second time. In 2009, the pilot inaugurated with the 12 place in the general classification, position that accredited him as the best competitor of the Americas between the motorbikes.
"I am very satisfied, the chances of run the Dakar in the near season were more and more remote. Now, necessary go behind a series of providences and still intensify the trainings with motorbike and the academy", continued the pentacampeo of the Rally International of the Interiors and Brazilian defending champion of the Super category Production.
Z Helio has the sponsorship of BMW SpeedBrain Monster Energy, co-sponsorship of Inpaer and I lean of the Company Athltica.

great stuff, go Ze !!
It looks like the top of the seat is about even with his elbow - is he short, is that bike super tall, both, or just strange camera angle?