View Single Post
Old 11-24-2010, 08:10 PM   #74
Riff OP
Legend - In my Mind

Oddometer: 307
you take some good pics! i've enjoyed them all as well as the presentation. but...i too avoided a cruise for many years thanks to the US NAVY and the USS SAVANNAH, USS EISENHOWER, USS NASSAU and a few military sealift command ships. But I was surprised Carnival Cruze line has it together. you can make a bunch of points that will pay dividends forever by taking THE FOX on that cruize! if you can find a deal at 50% off, you will not regret the trip. I will not pay $1k each, but our last one was $250 each and well worth it. hopeing to ride in your area next summer.

Roger Surfer on the Cruise. Last time I went out was a weekend cruise out of Norfolk up to the old Brooklyn Navy yard aboard the ole USS Borie an old WW II Destroyer decommissioned in 1972. Yeah that qualifies me as an old fart!

I am looking up some deals and checking out the contacts. If you know anyone you could recommend send me a PM. I really want to do this for "THE FOX". She has already said this is something she wants to do, and She has put up with a lot from me and I need and want to reward her.

I Love photography. It is something I do for enjoyment. No schooling just OJT and self study, motivated by the joy of taking interesting eye catching pics. It helps me to try express visually what I feel when words sometimes seem inadequate.

If you decide to come north next summer, PM me and I'll map you the non touristy Motorcycle hot spots. This area rich with rides in every direction of Cumberland. Most locals take for granted. Thanks and talk at you later. Gonna post some more of this recent ride, and you'll see what I mean.

Riff screwed with this post 11-24-2010 at 11:28 PM
Riff is offline   Reply With Quote