Originally Posted by EnderTheX
I'll try this one, someone double check my work here though...
- directly on the sides of either wheel hub, at the bearing seals
- into the exhaust
- into the intake
- directly on the edge of the tail light
- directly on the edge of the instrument cluster
- directly into the chain grooves
- directly into the shock dust wiper
- directly into any button
Basically you don't want to spray into O-rings or into the exhaust or intake.... Most of these that I said "directly" you can spray from 3 feet away so it isn't pressurized, just don't get real close.
"Every county of England, every country of Europe and every (part of every other inhabited) continent of the Earth" ... 83% complete!
What's left? Moldova, Ukraine, Belarus, Russia, Siberia, Eurasia, Central America, Mongolia, China, Central Asia, India, West, East, Central & Southern Africa, Australia & New Zealand.