View Single Post
Old 11-25-2010, 03:11 PM   #34
mr openroad
Target Fixated

Oddometer: 4,091
Quote:
Originally Posted by Krusty ...
I'm a member of that forum. I'm in no way proposing this idea as a threat to your site. I'm happy to hear your site is gaining in popularity. Someday, your bike-specific forum might be where folks go to find DR650 info. I think that would be OK.

BUT... right now, there's a heap of answers already there. It could be easier for people to access. If this index idea takes off, I'll put links to it on your site myself . And the wiki, too.

This idea isn't meant to diminish the DR650 Thread, either. I check that thread at least once a day. The DR subforum at TT, I might check once a week. There's kind of of a compelling fascination seeing our thread grow... and grow...

The only thing I'd ask of the mods is to put the proposed DR650 index in this thread: http://www.advrider.com/forums/showthread.php?t=366046 with the other bike specific index threads.

The index would be in the Bike Specific Index thread that's stickied at the top of the Thumper page.

Once the existing posts have been indexed, keeping up with the subsequent posts and links would be a piece of cake, relatively speaking...
am I missing something why is the index thread not stickied?
mr openroad is offline   Reply With Quote