Thanks guys. Sorry for the delay. Holidays and all is a busy time around the homestead. Everyone is out shopping so, now back to the build-up.
With and adaptor built now to locate the sprocket on the output shaft, next up was to make a sprocket.
Or rather modify a sprocket. Not knowing my exact gear ratio would mean that making a up a few sizes would be helpful down the road.
The 950 is geared a little higher than the 530. What came in the kit were 530 sprockets so I tried to calculate accordingly. If I just used the 530 sprocket my front end would not be spinning fast enough.
I machined the center out of the sprockets to fit on my adaptor. Now I can slide the gear back and forth to work out my side to side position with out being lock down yet.
The goal is to keep this as slim as possible.
Trying to find a place to stuff the 90 Degree gear box was going to be fun too.
Finally after lots of head scratching I pulled the Sawzall back out and made some thinking room.