View Single Post
Old 11-28-2010, 05:33 PM   #89
sTE610vE OP
Beastly Adventurer

Oddometer: 1,855
Quote:
Originally Posted by nimrod
Steve - I ordered a stand on 11/15/10 with pay pal but other than having my account charged have heard nothing. I sent an e-mail to endurostar@yahoo.com on 11/24/10 and still haven't heard anything. Would you give me an update? John
John,
I got your order and I made the mistake of not letting your know that I was waiting on the next run of Trail Stands to get back from the platers. I thought I had covered everyone's order with and email explaining the situation but I guess I missed yours. I apologize, the next set of Trails Stands is due on Wednesday the 2nd and I will ship all orders no later than the 3rd. If you would prefer a refund I understand and will do that right away if requested. Since I missed your email I am willing to refund your shipping and still ship priority 2-3 day as soon as I get the next batch.
Again sorry for the delay, there was a bit of a run of orders and this is the first time that I had to put the Trail Stand on backorder. But let me assure you that were where on the list, I just missed sending you and email to let you know there would be a delay which was my mistake.

Sincerely,
Steve
Enduro Star Products llc
Cagiva Gran Canyon

sTE610vE screwed with this post 12-01-2010 at 05:48 PM
sTE610vE is offline   Reply With Quote