View Single Post
Old 12-03-2010, 04:25 PM   #59
TLtrials
Gnarly Adventurer

Oddometer: 273
Thanks!

Thanks KayaKTM! The NCHSA is a great local series, run by true enthusiast that love the sport. If you have run any of their races in the past I am sure you know. If you have not, the 390 will work very nicely at these courses.

I didn't get to ride all of the NCHSA races this year because some friends and I rode the National Enduro Series. We had a great time with that, all four of us were on Husabergs - two FE450s, one FX450, and one FE390.

I also ride 950 Adv's with Ben from GDR and a couple of other guys around Wilkesboro, so we all need to hook up for a weekend ride sometime.

I am working on selling my DRZ400S and GasGas trials bike to roll that cash over to a 'Berg FE570 dual sport. I have them posted in the Flea Market for sale, and they are on display at GDR, if anybody you know out Asheville way is interested.

Here are a couple of other videos from this year in the enduros. The quality is not as good as the Denver Race video. I had an original Gopro mounted to my chest protector because the top helmet mount will never last in these races with the limbs and foliage. (I have a countourHD 1080P and I like the goggle strap mount better) I can't keep the vents mounted on my helmets much less a camera, and there ain't no stopping in the middle of a race!

2010 Inyan Kara National Enduro, Upton, WY - Section 3 from Brian Massengill on Vimeo.

2010 National Enduro - Jack Pine Section 3 from Brian Massengill on Vimeo.

TLtrials is online now   Reply With Quote